Shared Schooling Goals:
- Provide a respectful, professional, smooth path for enrollment in the shared schooling program and consequently into classes or programs at one of the three campuses.
- Make homeschool families aware of the resources available to them through the school system.
- Find paths for homeschool students to successfully transition into public school if this is the desire of the family.
- Find creative solutions to integrate district resources with homeschool learning to improve the equality and provide support for homeschool families.
- Provide ongoing communication and follow-through support to make sure that students are using school resources effectively and successfully.