FCC Universal Service Program (E-rate) Form 470 Q&A Page
This page provides common visibility of vendor questions and school district answers to this year's category 2 form 470.
1. What is the district bandwidth availability? 250 Mbps BUT THIS WILL LIKELY INCREASE NEXT YEAR BY 100-300 Mbps
2. What is the district student count? 1,600 STUDENTS
3. Will the firewall be used for content filtering? YES
1. Are you accepting bids for equipment or engineering services only? YES, WE WILL EVALUATE EQUIPMENT, ENGINEERING, AND DATACOMM SEPARATELY.
1. When is the site walk through? The site walk through will be February 22nd beginning at 8:00 AM and ending at 12:00 PM. Start location is 309 Lewis Street, Pagosa Springs Colorado 81147. Please email Bart Owen ([email protected]
) for additional details.